Category:Plex-XML Community Edition
We are providing a big part of our Plex-XML framework to the community for free. While using this along with your existing CA Plex license you will be able to build Plex web applications without additional costs or run time license fees.
- You will get…
- All necessary Plex models you need to build a web application with Plex and Plex-XML
- Our securtiy model for inheritance with user, group, role, function and multi tenant management
- You won’t get…
- Add-ons to the framework that are protected by third party licenses. You will need to download, license and link them into Plex-XML by yourself
- Source code of some of the JAR files. You do not need this to build an run your Plex web application.
- You can get support by using this Plex-XML wiki
- You can use our tutorial that will be a part of the bundle
- Check the page changelog for fixes
- On demand you will be able to sign different kinds of support agreements with us to get more support options, always the most current version of Plex-XML, urgent bug fixes, training or manpower
- How to start?
- If you haven't already access to the community edition drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to check our community edition license agreement and decide whether it fits to your needs
- A good point to start working with the community edition is this page: Plex-XML Community Edition (Start)
- After that you might want to go through our main tutorial
Pages in category "Plex-XML Community Edition"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.